Looking for a complete, printable version of the 2023 conference program? Download it here!
Call for Ideas
Help us plan the 2024 National Conference. We invite you to share your ideas on what topics and speakers you'd like to see on the conference program.
Share your ideas by filling out this survey.
- Multiple submissions are welcome! Please complete the survey for each topic or session you'd like to propose.
- Topics will be reviewed in December. If a topic is chosen, we anticipate inviting speakers in February 2024.
- If you would rather provide your input directly, or have supporting documents you would like to submit with your proposal, please email your suggestions or information to [email protected].
Thank you for sharing your ideas and supporting the APPA National Conference!
About the National Conference
The APPA National Conference is your time to reconnect, recharge, and power up for the future at the nation’s premier gathering of public power leaders. Join us and explore how changing policy, technology, and lifestyles are reshaping the energy industry and how that impacts your community. Engage with visionaries and experts, exchange strategies and solutions with other public power leaders and policymakers, and discover tools for your future success. Join us to plug in to the experience, innovation, and leadership of your national public power community.
Who Should Attend
Connect with public power’s leaders for ideas and insights at the National Conference:
- General managers and CEOs
- Senior managers, rising stars and future leaders
- Governing board members
- City council members
- Policy and strategy makers
- Industry partners and vendors
- Consultants and subject matter experts
Registration: [email protected]
Program/Content: [email protected]
Hotel: [email protected]
Billing: [email protected]