Join the dynamic team at our mission-driven, not-for-profit trade association serving as the nation’s face and voice of community-owned electric utilities.
- Comprehensive health & dental coverage
- 401k profit sharing & matching contributions
- 20 days of PTO during the first year
- 13 paid holidays in a year
- Transportation benefits
- Wellness reimbursement
- Parental leave and paid bereavement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible work hours and telework options
The American Public Power Association is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the position title in the subject line.
The position supports the Accounting Manager with maintaining the general ledger accounts and business transactions of the organization while applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This position is also responsible for all accounts receivable related functions as well as serving as the System Administrator of the time and attendance system for the Association.