Join the dynamic team at our mission-driven, not-for-profit trade association serving as the nation’s face and voice of community-owned electric utilities.
- Comprehensive health & dental coverage
- 401k profit sharing & matching contributions
- 20 days of PTO during the first year
- 13 paid holidays in a year
- Transportation benefits
- Wellness reimbursement
- Parental leave and paid bereavement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible work hours and telework options
The American Public Power Association is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the position title in the subject line.
There are no current postings at this time.