Join the dynamic team at our mission-driven, not-for-profit trade association serving as the nation’s face and voice of community-owned electric utilities.
- Comprehensive health & dental coverage
- 401k profit sharing & matching contributions
- 20 days of PTO during the first year
- 13 paid holidays in a year
- Transportation benefits
- Wellness reimbursement
- Parental leave and paid bereavement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible work hours and telework options
The American Public Power Association is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected], with the position title in the subject line.
The Energy Research Program Coordinator is responsible for key aspects of the DEED program in the areas of membership, marketing, board communications, grant & scholarship administration, tech transfer, and the development and delivery of DEED services and resources to its members. Assists with Engineering Services department work, events, and activities as needed and other duties as assigned.