The American Public Power Association’s policy positions are reflected in the issue briefs listed below on various topics as well as in resolutions approved annually by members. APPA also acts on members’ behalf through regulatory comments and filings with various federal administrative agencies as well as in the courts.
|Electricity Generation [PDF]|
APPA’s policy positions are reflected in the resolutions approved by the Legislative & Resolutions Committee in March 2022. Resolutions are proposed annually by interested members, adopted by the Legislative & Resolutions Committee, and voted on by all members at the annual Association Business Meeting.
Helpful Advocacy Resources
- Find Your Representative by Zip Code
- Directory of Current Representatives
- Directory of Current Senators
- White House Priorities
- Department of Energy News & Priorities
- Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
- Environmental Protection Agency Topic Areas
- Department of Interior Priorities
- Federal Communications Commission Proceedings & Actions
For all environmental filings, please click here. Below are filings made with the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC).