The SEP Review Panel has 12 members. Two of the Panel members are the officers on APPA’s Energy Services committee. The other 10 Panel members are nominated by the chair of APPA's board.
Panel members serve two-year terms and can choose to serve up to three terms. When there is a vacancy on the Panel, a call for nominees is released. The Panel meets twice a year to score the SEP applications and conduct program business. The Panel’s three-member executive committee handles any items between Panel meetings.
SEP Review Panel, 2020-2021
- Chris Van Dokkumburg, Holland Board of Public Utilities, Michigan
- Erin Miller, American Municipal Power, Inc., Ohio
- Kenneth Stone, Braintree Electric Light Department, Massachusetts
- Jennifer Newbold, Independence Power & Light, Missouri
- John Phelan, Fort Collins Utilities, Colorado
- Liz Jambor, Austin Energy, Texas
- Marc Shkolnick, Lincoln Electric System, Nebraska
- Mary Medeiros McEnroe, Silicon Valley Power, California
- Patrice Townsend, Kansas City Board of Public Utilities, Kansas
- Scott Grieves, Kissimmee Utility Authority, Florida
Energy Services Committee Officers
- Matthew Hein, Cedar Falls Utilities, Iowa
- Koral Miller, Mason County Public Utility District No.3, Washington