The SEP Review Panel has 10 members. Two of the Panel members are the officers on APPA’s Energy Innovation committee. The other 8 Panel members are nominated by the chair of APPA's board.
Panel members serve two-year terms and can choose to serve up to three terms. When there is a vacancy on the Panel, a call for nominees is released. The Panel meets twice a year to score the SEP applications and conduct program business. The Panel’s three-member executive committee handles any items between Panel meetings.
SEP Review Panel, 2023-2024
- Brian Tholl, Fort Collins Utilities, Colorado
- Connor Reardon, Littleton Electric Light & Water Departments, Massachusetts
- Erin Miller, American Municipal Power, Inc., Ohio
- Jennifer Newbold, Independence Power & Light, Missouri
- Marc Shkolnick, Lincoln Electric System, Nebraska
- Mary Medeiros McEnroe, Silicon Valley Power, California
- Scott Grieves, Kissimmee Utility Authority, Florida
- Scott Lynch, Delaware Municipal Electric Corporation, Delaware
Energy Innovation Committee Officers
- Kris Sellstrom, Jamestown Board of Public Utilities, New York
- Grant Roberson, City of Wilson, North Carolina