Professional Education Credits
All Academy education courses, conferences, certificate programs, and webinars meet the criteria for providing credits required to maintain certification/licensure in multiple professions:
- Continuing education units for various professions
- Professional development hours for engineers
- Continuing professional education credits for CPAs
- Continuing legal education credits for lawyers*
- HRCI hours for human resources professionals*
*CLEs and HRCI credits not available for all events.
PLUS, earn points for your utility’s Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) program designation from the American Public Power Association.
Learn more about continuing education units offered.
Code of Conduct
Attendees of American Public Power Association meetings agree to abide by the APPA Code of Conduct. If attendees engage in unacceptable behavior as outlined in the Code of Conduct, the Association may take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to, expulsion from the current and future meetings, with no warning or refund.