DEED members can subscribe to a monthly email with project and program updates.
Recent DEED News
The October 2020 DEED Digest includes:
- Celebrating 40 Years of DEED Innovation in Enhancing Learning Environments with Tunable Lighting
- Take the 2020 DEED Membership Survey- deadline extended to November 5!
- The Department of Energy's Office of Cyber Security, Energy Security, and Emergency Response has announced a $12 million cooperation with APPA and the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association. Read more about this partnership here.
- The spring 20201 utility grant cycle opens on November 1. Start working on your application now to receive a grant of up to $125,000!
- APPA and the National Community Solar Partnership (NCSP) are hosting a free working group meeting on November 18th to assist public power utilities that are planning and executing community solar programs. Please attend and get feedback from peers and industry experts on your community solar journey.
- DEED webinar on November 19: New Energy Efficient Cooling Systems Use of Recycled Water is a Win-Win for Utilities and Customers. Learn about the results of their pilot test for large, open spaces in need of conditioning. Register today!
- Show off your innovative projects or your utility's commitment to R&D by submitting a nomination for a DEED Award. Join a select group of DEED members who have been rewarded with an Award of Continued Excellence or Energy Innovator Award over the last 40 years.
- It's a great time to get some tips on how to submit the best grant application possible. Watch this webinar to hear directly from DEED directors Liz Jambor and Rachel Huang on how to identify research considerations that should be incorporated into a successful project.