Sponsor the Public Power Forward Virtual Summit
What is the Public Power Forward Virtual Summit?
APPA will be bringing public power leaders together to preview and prepare for the future and the changes in technology, customer expectations, distribution models, government policies, and more
Why Should my company support this event?
As a sponsor, you'll receive networking and branding opportunities to ensure that public power executives know your company's name and that they can count on you to help them navigate future challenges and opportunities.
Virtual Summit Sponsor
Deadline is October 27
Elite Corporate Associate Member: $750
Corporate Associate Member: $850
- Logo featured on the summit homepage on PublicPower.org
- Logo in the attendee logistics and follow-up evaluation emails
- Opportunity to include a link to one piece of marketing collateral in the attendee logistics email. Item is subject to Association approval
- Pre- and post-summit attendee lists in Excel. Name, title, organization, U.S. postal address. Association policy prevents the sharing of attendee emails and phone numbers.)
- One complimentary summit registration
Virtual Happy Hour Experience & Swag Sponsor
Limited to one sponsor Must commit by October 16.
Elite corporate associate member: $10,000
Corporate associate member: $11,000
- Five-minute speaking opportunity to welcome attendees to the happy hour and to introduce them to your company
- Opportunity to share one or two PowerPoint slides during your welcome
- Logo on Happy Hour box order page. A link to this page will be distributed to the first 100 conference registrants prior to the conference so they can choose the item for their snack box
- Logo included on note in Happy Hour Box. APPA will design note for your approval
- Logo featured prominently on the conference homepage on www.PublicPower.org
- Logo featured prominently in conference marketing emails
- Logo featured prominently in conference attendee logistics and follow-up emails
- Logo featured prominently on event promotional slides throughout the day of the happy hour
- Logo and company profile featured in the conference mobile app
- Electronic pre- and post-summit attendee lists
Name, title, organization, U.S. postal address. Association policy prevents the sharing of attendee emails and phone numbers.
- Four complimentary summit registrations
Save money on this event! Become a corporate associate member.
Corporate associate membership distinguishes your company as a lead supporter of public power and provides tangible benefits that get your name in front of the nation's 2,000 community-owned electric utilities. We offer two levels - standard and Elite - to fit your needs and budget. Both options provide your employees with significant benefits, but with an Elite membership you are given extensive branding and networking opportunities. Learn more at www.PublicPower.org>Join.
Questions on sponsorship & membership?
Pamela Cowen, 202-467-2903; [email protected]