March 17-19, 2024
Langham Huntington, Pasadena
1401 South Oak Knoll Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91106
View this page for information on making your hotel reservations at the APPA group rate.
Sponsor Tips - Coming Soon
Review our tips for a successful sponsor experience.
Promote Your Sponsorship on Social Media - Coming Soon
Share these customizable social media graphics to promote your support of the conference.
Pre-Conference Registrants List
Please contact [email protected] to receive a current list.
Sponsor To-Dos (All Sponsors)
Email Your Logo (Today)
Email your logo in these formats to [email protected]:
- 300 dpi RGB JPEG
- High-resolution (1200 dpi) .eps CMYK vector
- High-resolution RGB transparent PNG
Register Your Complimentary Conference Attendees (By February 15)
If you have questions or trouble, please contact [email protected]. Sponsor registration will not be available until the general event registration is open.
- After purchasing your sponsorship, go to the CEO Roundtable registration page and log into the website.
- You will see a registration ticket labeled "Sponsor Registration." Use this ticket to register your complimentary conference attendees.
- The sponsor registration ticket will not appear until the day after you purchase your sponsorship, so you will need to wait 24 hours before using your complimentary registration(s).
- If you do not see the sponsor registration ticket, and it has been at least one day since you purchased your sponsorship, contact [email protected] for assistance.
- The sponsor registration ticket will automatically allow the first X people from your organization who register for that ticket to register for free. (X equals the number of complimentary registrations in your sponsorship package.)
- After your complimentary registrations have been claimed, you will still see the sponsor registration ticket, but additional registrations will be charged the regular registration fee (based on membership status).
- The sponsor registration ticket is visible to all individuals from your organization if they are logged in to the website.
- You can register your complimentary attendees with a sponsor registration, or you can allow your complimentary attendees to register themselves with a sponsor registration.
- Whenever anyone from your organization uses a sponsor registration, it will count toward your total number of complimentary registrations.
- You will see the paid registration option even if you have not used all your complimentary slots. This allows your paying attendees to register while you determine your complimentary registrants.
- Sponsor registrations convey the same access to conference events as paid registrations.
- Pre-conference seminars are not included with the sponsor registration, but you can register for the seminars at the regular registration fee (based on membership status).
- If you need to make changes to a registration, contact [email protected] (for example, if you need to change who will be using one of your complimentary registrations).
Additional To-Dos for Signature Sponsors
By January 15
- Email your ads (one in each size) for the four-week retargeting campaign to [email protected]:
- 300x250 (Medium Rectangle)
- 160x600 (Wide Skyscraper)
- 728x90 (Leaderboard)
- Email your social media graphics for the pre- and post- event shares on APPA's channels to [email protected] in these dimensions. You can include a one- or two-minute video or a static image:
- Twitter: 1600 x 900 pixels
- Facebook: 1200 x 630 pixels
- LinkedIn: 1200 x 1200 pixels
By February 12