Nine public power utilities have been recognized by the American Public Power Association (APPA) with Public Power Customer Satisfaction Awards for providing excellent service to their communities.
The award is the result of receiving high marks from customers in the areas of:
- Customer service,
- Field personnel,
- Outage response,
- Innovation, and
- Overall satisfaction.
Winners of Public Power Customer Satisfaction Awards were honored at APPA’s Customer Connections Conference in San Antonio, Texas, at gold, silver, and bronze levels based on responses to customer surveys.
Bronze Award winners are:
- Grand Haven Board of Light & Power, Michigan;
- Kaukauna Utilities, Wisconsin;
- Kissimmee Utility Authority, Florida;
- Rolla Municipal Utilities, Missouri; and
- Sun Prairie Utilities, Wisconsin.
Silver Award winners are:
- Belmont Municipal Light Department, Massachusetts; and
- Kerrville Public Utility Board, Texas.
Gold Award winners are:
- Groton Electric Light Department, Massachusetts; and
- Lowell Light and Power, Michigan
For more information, visit PublicPower.org.