- Find out who attended this conference last year
- View the Public Power Expo floor plan and learn about the vendors
- Download the Public Power Expo contract, information and policies (Space at the Public Power Expo is sold out. To put your company on the waitlist in the event of a cancellation, contact [email protected]. Sponsorships are still available. Download the National Conference & Public Power Expo sponsor/vendor prospectus to learn more about these opportunities.)
- View the vendor services kit
- Just want to check out the Expo? Register for an Expo-only visitor’s pass
- Download the National Conference & Public Power Expo sponsor/vendor prospectus
- Learn about the National Conference & Public Power Expo sponsorship opportunities
- Become an Elite Corporate Associate or Corporate Associate Member to save money on this event
Sunday, June 17
- Move-in: 4 – 7 p.m.
Monday, June 18
- Move-in: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Show Hours: 1:30 – 4 p.m., Preview hours during afternoon concurrent sessions
- Show Hours: 4 – 6 p.m., Opening reception in the expo hall
Tuesday, June 19
- Show Hours: 10 – 11 a.m., refreshment break in the expo hall
- Show Hours: 11 a.m. – Noon, during morning concurrent sessions
- Show Hours: Noon – 1:30 p.m., closing luncheon in the expo hall
- Tear-down: 1:30 – 5 p.m
|By May 11||After May 11|
Exhibit Fees Include
- Pre- and post-conference attendee lists in Excel
Name, title, organization, U.S. postal address. Association policy prevents the sharing of attendee emails and phone numbers.
- Logo and description in the conference mobile app show guide
- One, 6’ skirted table and two chairs (per 10x10)
- Three booth worker badges (per 10x10)
Booth worker badges do not afford access to non-Expo related portions of the conference. Booth workers are welcome to attend conference sessions and events, but must register additionally for the conference and pay the conference registration fee.