Explore Northern Wasco County PUD’s efforts to encourage electric vehicle adoption in rural communities on a webinar on February 29, from 2–3 pm Eastern. With funding from DEED, Northern Wasco PUD in Oregon partnered with Forth, a nonprofit organization with the goal of advancing clean and equitable transportation, and eight community-owned utilities to research the feasibility of a self-service ride & drive and rural EV sharing program. Explore how the program helped reduce barriers to rural EV adoption and discuss the PUD’s recommendations for advancing future rural mobility programs.
- Paul Zummo, Director, Research & Development, American Public Power Association
- Justin Brock, Utility Lead Contact, Northern Wasco County PUD
- Connor Herman, Program Manager, Forth
- Juan Serpa Muñoz, Business Line Manager, Eugene Water & Electric Board
- Zoom Meeting Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom log in credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.
- Registration is free to DEED and APPA members
- $209 Nonmembers
Contact [email protected]