The Public Power Statistical Report is the central source for American Public Power Association members to find data from the Association and state and federal agencies that detail key aspects of public power and the electric utility industry.
The report includes:
- A summary of survey findings on public power contributions to the community
- Generating capacity and generation by fuel type and utility type
- Ranks of the 100 largest public power utilities by generation, revenues, and sales
- Average rates by customer class and utility type
- Public power data by state
For more reports and data related to the electric utility industry, visit our Industry Statistics and Reports page.