On Thursday, January 24 at 2:00 PM EST, the Association will hold a webinar, “2019 Smart Energy Provider Program Release Webinar,” to provide an overview of the Association’s new Smart Energy Provider program for anyone who is interested in applying.
The Association’s Smart Energy Provider program provides recognition to public power utilities that demonstrate their leading practices in the areas of energy efficiency, distributed generation, environmental stewardship and renewable energy. Utilities that successfully meet the guidelines in each area earn the designation as a Smart Energy Provider. The webinar will focus on the requirements in the program application and walkthrough the application process for interested utilities.
- Mike Hyland, Senior Vice President of Engineering Services, APPA
- Alex Hofmann, Director of Energy and Environmental Services, APPA
- Ethan Epstein, Energy and Environmental Services Coordinator, APPA
- Ji Yoon Lee, Energy and Environmental Services Assistant, APPA
- FREE to APPA Members
Smart Energy Provider Resources:
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected]
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 8 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2924 or email [email protected]PublicPower.org.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.