2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern
This is the first in series of two webinars:
- Register for the Rating Agency Outlook for Public Power webinar.
- Register now for the 2-part series at a discounted rate.
This two-part series is designed to help educate public power utilities on current trends and issues affecting utility bond ratings. Through these webinars, you will learn the ins and outs of how rating agencies evaluate a utility’s bond rating, and hear what actions public power utilities can take to maintain or improve their bond ratings.
In this webinar, representatives from the credit rating agencies will discuss their outlook for public power and the electric utility industry for 2018. Hear about current issues that may affect the bond ratings of public power entities, trends in credit ratings, public power’s strengths and weaknesses, and steps boards and managers should take to assure the financial strength of your organization.
- Dan Aschenbach, Senior Vice President, Global Project & Infrastructure Finance, Moody’s Investors Service, New York, N.Y.
- David Bodek, Senior Director, U.S. Public Finance Infrastructure, Public Power Sector Leader, Standard & Poor’s Rating Service, New York, N.Y.
- Dennis Pidherny, Managing Director, Public Finance, Sector Head – U.S. Public Power, Fitch Ratings, New York, N.Y.
Individual webinars: $99 for Association; $199 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for this individual webinar
The two-part series (discounted rate): $150 for Association members; $300 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for the series
- Webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2965 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Submit Questions in Advance
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to [email protected]. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202-467-2965 or [email protected].