Under the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, $5 billion has been allocated for the National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure Formula program for the next five years. Each state must submit an EV Infrastructure Deployment Plan by August 1, 2022, to receive funding. Representatives from the trade associations for state energy offices and state transportation offices will discuss how states are progressing and developing these plans and describe ways for utilities to engage in this process.
- Cassie Powers, Senior Managing Director, National Association of State Energy Officials
- Melissa Savage, Program Director, Environment, American Association of State Transportation and Highway Officials
Registration is free and only open to APPA utility members (including joint action agencies and state associations). Click here to register or contact [email protected] with questions.
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Login Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom login credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 202-467-2982
Email: [email protected]