2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern
This is the second in a two-part Wireless Pole Attachment Webinar Series. Sign up for webinars individually or register for both events at a discounted rate. You’ll also get access to recordings and slides for future reference.
Over the past two years, more than two dozen state legislatures have considered bills aimed at removing supposed local government barriers to wireless broadband deployment in the public rights-of-way. Many of these bills would also mandate access to public power utility poles and streetlight poles under regulated rates, terms and conditions. At the same time, the Federal Communications Commission has launched three proceedings that could result in new regulations governing wireless access to public power utility poles.
With a new state legislative session just around the corner, and potential FCC action looming, this webinar will provide an overview and update of these developments and will analyze how they could potentially impact public power utilities.
Who Should Participate?
Managers, engineers, lawyers, and other representatives of public power utilities that own or control poles, ducts, conduits, towers, buildings, or other facilities that support wireline or wireless communications attachments.
- Jim Baller, President, Baller, Stokes & Lide, PC, Washington, D.C.
- Sean Stokes, Principal, Baller, Stokes & Lide, PC, Washington, D.C.
Individual webinars: $99 for Association members; $199 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for this webinar.
The two-part series (discounted rate): $150 for Association members; $300 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for the series.
- All webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact the Association’s web services staff.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202/467-2976 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Questions for Speakers
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to [email protected]. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2921 or [email protected].