The American Public Power Association (APPA), the Edison Electric Institute (EEI), and the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA), are co-hosting a webinar on the social cost of greenhouse gas (SC-GHG) emissions—featuring speakers from the Interagency Working Group (IWG) on the Social Cost of Greenhouse Gases, the Electric Power Research Institute and a panel with electric companies.
Topics will include:
- Review of the regulatory history on the SC-GHGs (carbon dioxide, methane, and nitrous oxide)
- The process the IWG will follow in updating the SC-GHG
- How the SC-GHG will be used in the regulatory process
- Discussion on the rulemaking and policy implications for electric utilities
Note: This webinar is closed to the press
- Allen A. Fawcett, Ph.D., Chief, Climate Economics Branch, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Elke Hodson-Marten, Policy Analyst, Natural Resources and Environment, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, OMB
- Steve Rose, Electric Power Research Institute
- Electric Power Sector Panel
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom log in credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
Note: This webinar will not be recorded
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 202-467-2978
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 202-467-2943