The American Public Power Association is launching a national campaign to raise awareness of public power. We’ve developed a campaign strategy and tools and resources for you to use to push out the campaign in your communities. Join us to learn how you can participate and access all the resources. We’ll walk through the campaign goals, timeline, website, and materials and activities for members and customers, including a social media contest with prizes.
The webinar is open only to Association members. The webinar will be held from 1:30 - 2:30pm Eastern on September 6. Can’t join us? We will follow up to all members with a recording of the webinar.
This webinar is free of charge, and available to Association members only.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance in setting a username, please contact us.
How to Join the Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of the webinar (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2976 or email [email protected].
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple people participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Contact 202-467-2965 or [email protected].