When ribbon fiber cable debuted two decades ago, operators embraced its large count feeder cables, but fiber cost and expensive mass fusion splicers slowed its adoption. Fast forward to 2021, where improved design and lower-cost mass fusion splicers make ribbon fiber cable a true alternative to loose-tube fiber cable.
By attending this webinar, you’ll learn why you should consider using ribbon cable in your broadband network to speed rural broadband and RDOF-supported builds.
You will also discover:
- Why the right supply chain partner and solutions are crucial to successful broadband deployments
- Why ribbon fiber cable has a structural advantage over loose-tube cable
- How using ribbon cable will increase efficiency and cost savings in overall installation time
- Why ribbon cable gives you more splice closure options and reduces splicing errors
- How ribbon cable improves outage restoration times
Chris Bailey, Strategic Alliance Director, WESCO/Anixter
Who Should Attend?
General Managers/CEOs and engineering & operations and procurement professionals.
This webinar is free to APPA members. Nonmembers can attend for $225.
Please note that you will need web credentials to register. If you do not have them, please create them before you register.