Learn about foundational smart infrastructure technologies for utilities, including advanced smart energy metering and intelligent lighting. We will also discuss how utilities across the country are using advanced analytics and near real-time reporting to gain greater visibility and intelligent insights across their infrastructure - all while reducing maintenance cost and improving customer satisfaction.
During this webinar, Athens Utilities Board (AUB) will discuss key steps to deploying metering that help them deliver essential services more efficiently while controlling costs and promoting effective conservation efforts. These IoT technologies helped AUB get a better handle on critical assets while improving customer satisfaction. Above all, AUB was able to clearly demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for their smart infrastructure solution.
Webinar Highlights and Take-Aways
- Learn about smart infrastructure technologies for utilities
- Discover how you can leverage technology to gain greater insights across your infrastructure
- Hear a case study from a utility that has deployed this technology
- Learn how to demonstrate tangible use cases for effective payback
- Kevin Goins, Superintendent of Power, Athens Utilities Board (AUB)
- David St. John, Project Engineer, Ampirical Solutions
- Greg Myers, Product Manager, Grid Wide, Verizon
Who Should Attend?
General managers/CEOs; Smart Grid executives, directors and managers, IT/OT managers; mayors, board/city council members, elected officials with oversight of grid optimization and deployments.
This webinar is free to APPA members. Non-members can attend for $225.
Please note that you will need web credentials to register. If you do not have them, please create them before you register.