The webinar will be held from 2-3 p.m. ET.
In October, the Department of Energy announced recipients of the first round of funding for the Grid Resilience and Innovation Partnership (GRIP) Program, a federal grant program designed to support investments in grid resilience, smart grid technology, and grid innovation. The October announcement represented about $3.5 billion of the total of $10.5 billion that will be available through GRIP. Concept papers for the second round of funding are due January 12, 2024.
Hear public power grant winners discuss their successful strategies to help you prepare for future funding opportunities under the GRIP Program.
- Daniel Crawley, Supervisor, Strategic Research, EPB, Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Lawrence Luong, Federal Affairs Manager, Sacramento Municipal Utilities District, California
- Kristofor Sellstrom, Transmission and Distribution Manager, Jamestown Board of Public Utilities, New York
- Zoom Meeting Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom log in credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event
Registration is free and only open to APPA utility members (including joint action agencies, state and regional associations).
Contact [email protected]