2 - 3:30 p.m. Eastern
This event is open only to APPA members and is free of charge.
Register now for this webinar.
This webinar will highlight the findings in the APPA’s new report—A Public Power Guide to Understanding the U.S. Plug-in Electric Vehicle Market—which aims to cover the key drivers and barriers behind the U.S. Plug-in Electric Vehicle (PEV) Market by examining key PEV-related market factors with the potential to impact public power utilities in the United States. The report also provides questions to guide utility PEV strategic planning efforts.
The report incorporates Navigant Research market forecasts—on topics including PEV sales, regionality of adoption, and energy consumption—and Navigant analysis summaries on overall market trends and technologies.
Topics will include:
• Market trends for vehicles and battery technology
• Regulatory considerations
• Market drivers and barriers
• How plug-in vehicles could impact the grid
• Implications for utilities
Who Should Partcipate
Utility members interested or involved in the electric vehicle market, its opportunities, and the challenges facing this market.
- John Gartner, Director, Market Intelligence, Navigant, Boulder, Colorado
- Logan Grizzel, Associate Director, Energy, Navigant, Boulder, Colorado
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact [email protected] or 202-467-2965.
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- Attendees can also use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) when they log into the webinar, as an alternative to using their phone line. This option allows participants to play the webinar audio through their computer's microphone and speakers.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out 1-2 days after the webinar occurs.
Contact APPA's Education Department, at 202/467-2965 or [email protected].