2 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
- Register for The Public Power Data Source: Customer Feedback and Data webinar.
As a public power leader, you need to understand what your customers think of the services you provide today, so you can plan for the services they’ll demand tomorrow. That’s why the American Public Power Association partnered with GreatBlue Research to bring you the Public Power Data Source.
The Public Power Data Source gives you 24/7 access to current trends, topics, and issues that impact the vital work you do. As a subscriber to this powerful online tool, you’ll help to determine the content of quarterly surveys that capture national and regional feedback from thousands of public power customers.
As a participant in this complimentary webinar, you’ll:
- Discover how your utility can benefit from a subscription to the Public Power Data Source
- See a demo and learn how to use the tool
- Understand how surveys are conducted and data are collected
- Hear highlights from current customer surveys
- Learn about future survey topics
Who Should Participate
Utility management and those responsible for customer service, service delivery, and communications / marketing.
- Michael Vigeant, CEO, GreatBlue Research, Cromwell, CT. [email protected]
- Brady Lee, VP Business Development, GreatBlue Research, Cromwell, CT. [email protected]
- Dan Quatrocelli, Senior Research Director, GreatBlue Research, Cromwell, CT. [email protected]
This webinar is free of charge.
- Register for the Public Power Data Source: Customer Feedback and Data webinar.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact us.
How to Join the Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2976 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
Contact 202-467-2965 or [email protected].