The Inflation Reduction Act included a host of energy-related tax provisions estimated to be worth $270 billion over the next decade. Get an overview of provisions of particular interest to public power, including the extension and expansion of the current investment and production tax credits, new “clean energy” tax credits, enhancements to the credits for carbon capture and power, a new nuclear power credit, and various credits for customers. It will also discuss the “direct pay” mechanism by which public power utilities will be able to claim these credits for projects and facilities they own.
- Mark Warren, Shareholder, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, Washington, D.C.
- John Godfrey, Senior Government Relations Director, APPA
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom log in credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.