Online registration has been disabled. Contact [email protected], if you’d like to attend.
The American Public Power Association is pleased to host a webinar providing a preliminary outlook on regulatory options and consideration for implementing federal greenhouse gas regulations. The webinar will discuss the litigation over the Affordable Clean Energy rule and the effect that the election may have on that litigation for APPA members.
Regulatory and compliance managers, in-house counsel, and environmental managers.
- Allison Wood, Partner, McGuire Woods, LLP
- Carolyn Slaughter, Environmental Policy Director, American Public Power Association
This webinar is free and only open to APPA member utilities, Joint Action Agencies, and State Association members.
Have questions? Contact [email protected]
Format and Log-In Information
- This webinar will be offered on the Zoom Webinar platform.
- Log-in information will be sent out the day before the event. If you do not receive the reminder email, please email [email protected].
New to Zoom?
If you haven't participated in a Zoom meeting before, please download the Zoom web client from the Zoom Download Center. You will need an Internet connection and sound (we recommend using your computer’s audio and microphone, though a phone number will also be provided). Then, visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
Privacy and Security
The American Public Power Association takes your privacy and security very seriously. For this reason, we have put the following security measures in place for this course:
- A random Meeting ID
- Enabled waiting room to screen meeting participants
- Restricted screen sharing to hosts only
Code of Conduct
Participants agree to abide by the APPA Code of Conduct. If participants engage in unacceptable behavior as outlined in the code, the Association may take any action it deems appropriate, including but not limited to, expulsion from the current and future meetings, with no warning or refund.
Contact [email protected].