On Tuesday, May 11th, at 3:00 p.m. ET, APPA will host a free webinar on occupational health and safety updates for 2021, as well as national safety data from APPA’s annual Safety Awards of Excellence and eSafety Tracker.
Safety practices and procedures should constantly evolve to reflect the most up-to-date and effective industry safety standards. Keeping these standards current requires the continuous research, collection, and analysis of safety data. In this webinar, APPA and EPRI staff will discuss national safety data, fatigue management research and measurement projects, and safety data collection and use. In addition, EPRI will share key results from their recent fatigue management strategies workshop, including shared practices of utilities that have been implementing Fatigue Risk Management Systems.
This webinar will be especially useful for safety professionals, utility managers, and anyone interested in learning how data can help employees make it home safely each night.
- Eric Bauman, Principal Technical Leader and Program Manager - Occupational Health and Safety, EPRI
- Alex Hofmann, Vice President, Technical and Operations Services, APPA
- Maddy Wendell, Energy & Operations Services Assistant, APPA
This is a free webinar. Click here to register for the webinar.
You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff at [email protected]
Log-in information for the webinar will be sent out a week prior to the webinar and the morning of the webinar (around 10:00 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Maddy Wendell (202-467-2931); [email protected]
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- This event will be held on the Zoom platform.
- Log-in information for the webinar will be sent out a week prior to the webinar and the morning of the webinar (around 10:00 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Maddy Wendell (202-467-2931); [email protected]
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- We encourage you to use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line, if possible. This option provides the best audio quality and allows you to listen to the webinar through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
Questions? Contact 202-467-2931 or [email protected]