2 – 3 p.m. EST
In 2013, Omaha Public Power District launched a pilot to test the cost-saving and energy efficient effects of a newly developed Building Management System software for small to mid-sized business customers called SmartStruxure Lite. The technology is designed to maximize building efficiency and reduce operating costs across the lifecycle of the facility. They tested the merits of this new system across ten different utilities covering all the major US climate zones, collecting robust data and reaping valuable insights. Join DEED on Wednesday December 6th for our FINAL webinar of 2017 to hear from the mastermind behind the project and how it can be put to use for your utility’s customers.
Who Should Attend?
Key Accounts staff, Energy Services staff, and any staff that work with commercial and industrial customers to discover methods of increasing energy efficiency and reducing operating costs.
- Judith Sunde, Project Manager – Market Strategies, Omaha Public Power District
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Jack Miller 202/467-2942 [email protected].
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- Attendees can also use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) when they log into the webinar, as an alternative to using their phone line. This option allows participants to play the webinar audio through their computer’s microphone and speakers.
- This webinar is worth 1.2 CPE/.1 CEU/1 PDH credits
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out 1-2 days after the webinar occurs.
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to [email protected].
Contact Jack Miller, DEED Program Assistant, at 202/467-2942 or [email protected].