February 23, 2023 from 2–3:30 pm ET
The Environmental Protection Agency is leading the charge to include environmental justice (EJ) considerations in permitting decisions, compliance, and enforcement. This webinar will provide an overview of the various EJ screening tools to help participants understand differences and use cases, EJ considerations in permitting, and provide insight on building an EJ strategy using screening tools. This presentation will discuss the practical considerations and limitations of various mapping tools.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for public power executives, managers, regulatory specialists, government relations personnel, and others interested in environmental justice topics.
- Moderator: Susan Jackson, Senior Client Leader, Haley & Aldrich
- Heather Good, Associate Hydrogeologist, Haley & Aldrich
- Lynn Gresock, Principal Consultant, Haley & Aldrich
- Dawn Santoianni, Principal Consultant, Haley & Aldrich
Registration is free and only open to APPA utility members (including joint action agencies and state associations). Contact [email protected] with questions.
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom log in credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.
- Registration: [email protected]
- Content: [email protected]