Date: Thursday, October 5, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Eastern
Discover how you can leverage some of APPA’s signature programs to showcase your utility's leading efforts, explore new approaches, and elevate the quality of service you provide. Hear how fellow public power utilities have engaged with these programs:
- Demonstration of Energy & Efficiency Developments (DEED) - APPA’s primary R&D program supporting members’ innovation through research, funding, and education.
- Reliable Public Power Provider (RP3) – A designation program recognizing excellence in reliability, safety, workforce development and system improvement.
- Smart Energy Provider (SEP) – A designation program highlighting proficiency in efficiency, distributed energy resources, renewables, and environmental initiatives.
From pioneering research through DEED, achieving reliability excellence with RP3, to leading in efficiency and sustainability through SEP – your journey towards excellence begins here!
This webinar is recommended for public power utilities looking to assess, improve, and highlight their utility's operations and services.
- Troy Adams, General Manager, Manitowoc Public Utilities, WI
- Jeremy Ash, Chief Operating Officer, Kansas City Board of Public Utilities, KS
- Sonja Britland, Sustainability & Commercial Development Manager, Taunton Municipal Lighting Plant, MA
- Paul Eory, Manager of Strategy & Planning, Lansing Board of Water & Light, MI
- Jeff Gorrie, Director of Energy Services, Iowa Association of Municipal Utilities, IA
- Marc Shkolnick, Manager, Energy Services, Lincoln Electric System, NE
Contact our team at [email protected].