The utility industry constantly endeavors to engage their customers beyond the payment process. In an effort to strengthen the relationship between the consumer and energy provider, Cleveland Public Power (CPP), in partnership with Brilliency, Incorporated, embarked on a 24-month pilot program to increase residential customer engagement in their community. The pilot has enabled CPP to collect critical household information and demographic data which aids in making business decisions. It has allowed the consumer to monitor their energy use, while simultaneously allowing CPP to collect participant energy data, track and monitor changes in participant consumption, and identify applications of consumer usage. This webinar will detail the data management tool as well as highlight the improvements with the provider-consumer relationship. Your utility will be able to access this toolkit, evaluate data, and implement incentives and rewards that increase consumer engagement in marketing, billing, online consumer experiences, and overall customer satisfaction.
Who Should Participate
This webinar will be most valuable to utility personnel in IT, key accounts, data analytics, customer support, and marketing and communications.
- Ivan Henderson, Commissioner, Cleveland Public Power
- Barbara Phillips, Project Coordinator, Cleveland Public Power
- Shelley Shockley, Manager, Marketing, Cleveland Public Power
- Laura Steinbrink, President & CEO, Brilliency Incorporated
- Fran DiDonato, Operations Manager and Market Housing Leader, Brilliency Incorporated
Join DEED on Tuesday, May 14 at 2:00 PM EDT to hear from staff at CPP and Brilliency Incorporated that planned and executed this toolkit.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2942 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions online via chat during the webinar.
- This webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202-467-2942 or [email protected].