This webinar will feature a speaker from the Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center as well as the public power community, including John McDonagh from Reading Municipal Light Department, Sam Rozenberg from APPA, Eric Ruskamp from Lincoln Electric System, and Ben Slager from WPPI Energy. The E-ISAC will give a brief background on the exercise and how to register to participate followed by the community speakers giving an overview of the different levels of participation in the exercise.
This webinar is free and open to utility, JAA, and state/regional association members of APPA only.
Who Should Attend?
Security professionals, T&D operations, emergency management professionals
- Kate Ledesma, Resiliency and Policy Coordination Manager, Electricity Information Sharing and Analysis Center
- John McDonagh, Assistant Director of Engineering & Operations, Reading Municipal Light Department
- Sam Rozenberg, Senior Director, Security & Resilience, American Public Power Association
- Eric Ruskamp, Manager, Regulatory Compliance, Lincoln Electric System
- Ben Slager, Director of IT, WPPI Energy