In November, Congress passed major infrastructure legislation, the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, which includes $1.2 trillion in federal funding for transportation, energy, and water infrastructure. Learn from APPA’s Government Relations staff what was included in the new infrastructure law and what potential funding opportunities may be available to public power in the coming years as a result, including:
- Electric and Hydrogen Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Grid Resiliency Infrastructure
- Smart Grid Investment
- Physical and Cybersecurity Infrastructure
- Hydropower Production and Efficiency Incentives
- Energy Efficiency and Weatherization
- Broadband Infrastructure
- John Godfrey, Senior Government Relations Director, APPA
- Corry Marshall, Senior Government Relations Director, APPA
- Sarah Mathias, Government Relations Director, APPA
- Amy Thomas, Senior Government Relations Director, APPA
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Login Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom login credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 202-467-2982
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 202-467-2959