The federal government is beginning the work of designing and implementing the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, which includes $1.2 trillion in federal funding for transportation, energy, water, and broadband infrastructure. Learn more about the federal grant process from experts at Ernst & Young LLP.
This webinar will provide an overview of the federal grant management process, including how funds are administered, the requirements for receiving federal funding, updates on timelines for agency implementation, and compliance requirements.
- Federal grants management
- Public / private partnerships
- Compliance and reporting
- Preparing for the Inspector General
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Login Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom login credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.
Email: [email protected]; Phone: 202-467-2982
Email: [email protected]