This American Public Power Association production is intended to be of educational value. Any marketing or solicitation of products or services is prohibited. Failure to adhere to this policy will result in prohibition of future access.
The coronavirus has wreaked havoc throughout the country, creating significant hardships on employees and employers alike. To provide some relief, Congress recently passed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (“FFCRA”), which creates two new types of paid leave for employees: (1) Expanded Family and Medical Leave and (2) Emergency Paid Sick Leave.
- Employers covered by the FFCRA
- Leave eligibility
- Qualifying reasons for leave
- Paid leave entitlements
- FFCRA enforcement
- Providing notice to your workforce, and more.
Jonathan R. Mook, Attorney, DiMuro Ginsburg, P.C., Alexandria, Virginia
This webinar is being offered free of charge and only available to American Public Power Association members. Webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
Click here to register for this webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2997 or [email protected].
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2997 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, we recommend listening to the webinar via voice over internet protocol (VoIP). This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer's microphone and speakers.
- You may dial in to the webinar on a phone line if you are unable to listen via voice over internet protocol (VoIP).
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
- Attendees are ineligible to earn educational credits for this webinar.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.