Join the American Public Power Association for a free webinar on best practices for leveraging local events to implement the #CommunityPowered awareness campaign in your community. You’ll get ideas to host original events and discover opportunities to leverage local events hosted by others in your community. The webinar will also include case studies and tips from public power utility communicators.
The webinar will be held from Noon - 1:30 pm eastern on October 24.
- Meena Dayak, Vice President, Integrated Media & Communications, American Public Power Association
- Kelly Simonsen, Marketing & Communications Manager, Easton Utilities, MD
- Joel Alexander, Manager, Communications, City Utilities, Springfield, MO
This webinar is free of charge.
- Register for the #CommunityPowered Events: Tips and Best Practices for Promoting Public Power in Your Community webinar.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact us.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2965 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Contact 202-467-2965 or [email protected].