1 – 2:30 p.m. Eastern
This webinar is free of charge for Association members. Click here to register.
The Energy Information Administration (EIA) collects data from every utility in the country on its annual Form EIA-861 survey, and from many utilities on other survey requests. The data collected by the agency provides vital information, and are also important components for several APPA reports. Despite the frequency of these surveys, survey respondents are not always consistent in how they report information, leading to anomalous results. In order for EIA and for the Association to provide the most accurate information possible, it’s important for survey respondents to report consistently. Experts from the EIA will go over the forms most familiar to APPA members, focusing on those items which cause the most confusion. They will also answer your questions and provide feedback on what to include – and what not to include – in certain categories.
- Typical reporting errors
- What should be reported in revenue and sales categories on EIA forms
- How to report capacity and generation totals
- Should PILOT amounts be included in revenues
- How to distinguish between customer categories
Who Should Attend
Any employee at a public power utility responsible for completing EIA forms.
Carolyn Moses, Project Manager, DOE-EIA, Sterling, Va.
This webinar is free of charge for and only available to Association members. Click here to register.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2965 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Submit Questions in Advance
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to [email protected]. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202-467-2965 or [email protected].