2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern
Register now for this webinar.
Transformers are the largest, most expensive, and highly critical components of most utility substations. To ensure a long, useful service life, it is critical that a power transformer and its ancillary components are tested regularly for incipient fault modes. This webinar will cover many of the industry accepted, widely used electrical diagnostic tests recommended for power transformers. Learn about the diagnostic testing that can, and should, be performed during regular maintenance intervals, to ensure that the transformer is in good condition, and can continue its in-service duty with minimal risk.
- Overall Power Factor
- Bushing Power Factor (C1, C2, and Energized Collar)
- Power Factor Frequency Sweep Measurements
- Exciting Current
- Turns-Ratio (TTR)
- Leakage Reactance
- Sweep Frequency Response Analysis (SFRA)
- DC Winding Resistance
- Brandon Dupuis, Regional Application Specialist, OMICRON Electronics Corp. USA, Waltham, Mass.
- Hamid Jaffari, Director of Engineering and Operations, Reading Municipal Light Department, Mass.
Individual webinars: $99 for members; $199 for nonmembers
- Register for this webinar.
- This webinar will be recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact us.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2965 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Submit Questions in Advance
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to [email protected]. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202-467-2965 or [email protected].