As electric vehicles gain traction, they have begun to present challenges to utilities related to planning, operations, and customer engagement activities. In an effort to address this increasing impact, American Municipal Power, Inc. (AMP) and the Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) partnered to create an EV Toolkit and embedded Guidebook. This tool conducts economic analyses assessing municipal EV Fleet options and provides insight into the potential budgetary impacts of customer EV adoption. This webinar will dive into a demo of the excel-based toolkit, as well as show how the guidebook functions within the tool. Your utility will be able to access and effortlessly customize this toolkit to reflect your specific service territory.
This webinar will be most valuable to utility personnel involved in business intelligence, energy services, key accounts, and economic development.
- Erin Miller, Director of Energy Policy and Sustainability, American Municipal Power, Inc.
- Chris Schroeder, Senior Director, Smart Electric Power Alliance
- Ted Davidovich, Utility Planning Manager, Smart Electric Power Alliance
Click here to register for the Planning for Electric Vehicles in Your Community webinar.
- FREE for DEED Members
- $109 for Association members; $209 for nonmembers
- Webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2942 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
- Each webinar is worth 1.2 CPEs/.1 CEU/1 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out after the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2942 or [email protected].