Mobile testing provides a valuable input into the prioritization of secondary cable replacement programs, allowing customer savings and an opportunity to cease energy losses and reduce emissions. The goal of this testing was to the define the benefits of underground voltage testing so that utilities can better understand the impact it would have on their systems. The survey was conducted using Power Survey Company’s SVD2000 system and identified areas on City Utilities’ electric system where underground distribution repairs were needed. Join DEED on Thursday, May 24th at 2:00 PM EDT to learn about how your utility may benefit from mobile contact voltage testing on your distribution system.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering & Operations professionals
- Transmission & Distribution Professionals
- Hallie Heinzler, Electric Line Operations Analyst, City Utilities of Springfield, MO
- David Kalokitis, Chief Technology Officer, Power Survey Company
- Stuart Hanebuth, VP of Business Development, Power Survey Company
- No charge for DEED members. To find out if you are a DEED member, click here.
- $99 for APPA members
- $199 for nonmembers
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact APPA's web staff.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact Jack Miller 202/467-2942 [email protected].
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- Attendees can also use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) when they log into the webinar, as an alternative to using their phone line. This option allows participants to play the webinar audio through their computer’s microphone and speakers.
- This webinar is worth 1.2 CPE/.1 CEU/1 PDH credits
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out 1-2 days after the webinar occurs.
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to [email protected].
Contact Jack Miller, DEED Program Assistant, at 202/467-2942 or [email protected].