The American Public Power Association is collaborating with the U.S. Department of Energy's National Community Solar Partnership to expand access to affordable community solar in cities. Municipal utilities are invited to join and gain access to an in-depth webinar series, direct technical assistance resources, and a peer-to-peer network of municipal utilities focused on accelerating community solar to American households. Those who join the collaborative will work with DOE, subject matter experts, and peers to set goals and overcome persistent barriers to expanding community solar access to underserved communities.
Who Should Participate
Utilities looking to make community solar accessible and affordable for their customers
- Alex Hofmann, Vice President, Engineering Services, American Public Power Association
- Michele Suddleson, DEED Program Director, American Public Power Association
- Kyle Fricker, U.S. Department of Energy
Join us from 11:00 – 12:00 PM EST.
- This webinar is FREE to all.
- Webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2900 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online chat during the webinar.
- We encourage you to use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line, if possible. This option provides the best audio quality and allows you to listen to the webinar through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2900 or [email protected].