DEED will host a webinar on January 10, 2019 from 2-3:00 p.m. EST to provide answers to all your questions related to DEED grants and scholarships. In this webinar you will learn about the application process, the types of projects we fund, common application mistakes, who is eligible to apply, and tips to develop the best application possible.
The current grant and scholarship cycle is open and will close on February 15. Your best bet is to visit the DEED funding page, review the DEED Project Database, and register for this free webinar today!
Join DEED on Thursday, January 10 at 2:00 PM EST to hear from the DEED experts themselves.
- Liz Jambor, Chair, DEED Board of Directors, and Manager, Data Analytics & Business Intelligence, Austin Energy
- Michele Suddleson, DEED Program Dierctor
- FREE to APPA Members
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please contact DEED staff at 202-467-2960 or D[email protected].
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, it is permissible to have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- Attendees can also use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) when they log into the webinar, as an alternative to using their phone line. This option allows participants to play the webinar audio through their computer’s microphone and speakers.
Submit Questions in Advance
To ensure topics of interest are covered sufficiently, we encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to [email protected].