The 2015 Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR) Rule is driving utilities to make long-term decisions on CCR management. The industry is expecting several amendments to the 2015 CCR Rule which may require utilities to close their unlined coal ash impoundments. This webinar will take a look at and discuss some of the compliance trends, innovative projects, compliance extensions, and upcoming regulatory developments. Topics of the discussion will include:
- CCR unit closures
- Assessment of Corrective Measures
- Compliance schedules and extensions
- Mark Rokoff, Vice President, Environment Market Sector Director, Power for AECOM
Who Should Participate
This webinar is available to Association utility members only. It is designed for regulatory affairs, policy and engineering staff, as well as others interested in or tracking environmental policy. Members are encouraged to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar. Please submit questions/topics to [email protected].
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2997 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2997 or [email protected].