Mobile apps and cloud-based integrated software platforms are helping public power utilities optimize and automate field work and communications. These mobile workforce systems are improving safety, reliability, outage response time, customer service satisfaction and employee productivity. This webinar explains the kinds of mobile technologies utilities like yours are using, the costs for these systems, and lessons learned from their deployments. The presentation includes an official from Bryan Texas Utilities explaining their business challenges, project goals, expectations and processes for deploying mobile technologies to improve field operations.
- What do utilities need to consider when planning to deploy mobile technologies?
- What are workers’ expectations in today’s tech-savvy environment?
- How to choose between cloud or on-premise deployments
- Case study from Bryan Texas Utilities
- Randy Trimble, Executive Director, Energy Delivery, Bryan Texas Utilities
Who Should Participate
This webinar would be beneficial to professionals in the engineering & operations field, as well as senior managers.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202-467-2965 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating from the same location, all can listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Submit your questions for speakers before the webinar — email them to [email protected]. You may also ask questions via online via chat during the webinar.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all handouts and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2921 or [email protected].