2 – 3:30 p.m. Eastern
Register now for this webinar.
Presented in cooperation with Hometown Connections.
This is the first in a two-part Customer Engagement Webinar Series. Sign up for webinars individually or register for both events at a discounted rate. You’ll also get access to recordings and slides for future reference.
This webinar series presents digital tools and strategies for improving the customer experience with your utility and increasing customer participation/retention in utility programs.
Much like an O&M function of an energy generating facility, “Customer E&M”—the process of strategic, long-term customer engagement and management—is often misunderstood and usually undervalued. Once a community solar program is implemented, program success can only be achieved if customers are happy and consequently remain committed to the program.
Community solar programs are highly complex and there are several dynamic components requiring close attention at all times including:
- Customer inquiries
- Accurate billing and crediting
- Seamless resubscription
- Customer acquisition and onboarding
- Account transfers
- Real time production monitoring
- Communicating urgent program news or changes
If you are currently managing a community solar program or considering implementing a community solar program, this session will examine some engagement strategies and tools needed to improve the customer experience while saving valuable internal team resources and bandwidth.
If you’re strapped for time or looking to increase renewable program participation and maximize retention, attendees will leave this webinar with a greater understanding of how they can better prepare their teams to enable a smoother transition to the evolving world at the grid edge.
Who Should Participate
- General managers and CEOs
- Senior utility executives
- Renewable/energy service program managers
- Customer service managers and reps
- Public communications professionals
- Information technology (IT) and operations technology (OT) personnel
Bill Smart, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Hometown Connections, Arvada, Colorado
- Rick Luna, Senior Manager, Energy Management, CPS Energy, San Antonio, Texas
- Paul Spencer, Founder and CEO, Clean Energy Collective, Louisville, Colorado
Individual webinars: $99 for Association members; $199 for nonmembers
The two-part series (discounted rate): $150 for Association members; $300 for nonmembers
- Register for the series
- Webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact the Association’s web services staff.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202/467-2976 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Questions for Speakers
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to [email protected]. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2921 or [email protected].