2 – 3:30 pm eastern
Public Power Forward Webinar Series
This is the fourth in a 5-part webinar series, Public Power Forward: Preparing for a New Electricity Future. Sign up for webinars individually or register for the full series at a discounted rate. You’ll also get access to recordings and slides for future reference.
The evolution of energy storage is changing how we produce and consume energy, like never before. Technological advances, reduced costs, and mandates from regulators have positioned energy storage for unprecedented growth. Get up to speed on where we are and what to expect in the future. Three public power utilities will tell you about their award-winning storage projects and the realities of implementation, from selecting a developer and siting to leveraging benefits such as peak shaving and financial impacts. Your pioneering colleagues will help you navigate the bold new path of utility-scale battery storage.
- Doug Alderton, Director of Sales, NEC Energy Solutions, Inc., Massachusetts
- Don Harrod, Village Administrator, Village of Minster, Ohio
- Lisa Martin, Program Manager, Smart Grid & Systems Operations, Austin Energy, Texas
- Fred Wellington, Vice President, NewGen Strategies & Solutions, LLC, Walnut Creek, Calif.
Individual webinars: $99 for Association members; $199 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for Best Practices in Battery Storage webinar.
The 5-part series (one free webinar): $395 for Association members; $795 for nonmembers
- Click here to register for the series.
- All webinars are recorded and available for playback, in case you miss the live version.
- You will need a username and password to register. If you need assistance, please contact the Association’s web services staff.
- Log-in information for each webinar will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please call 202/467-2976 or email [email protected]).
- Registration is for one phone line and one computer. If you have multiple employees participating in this webinar from the same organization and all are in the same location, you can have multiple people listen in via speaker phone.
- You may use voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line. This option allows you to listen to the webinar audio through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- Each webinar is worth 1.5 CPEs/.2 CEU/1.5 PDH credits
CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar and attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log.
- Links to all presentations and an audio recording will be sent out shortly after the webinar.
Questions for Speakers
We encourage registrants to submit topics and questions prior to the webinar—email them to [email protected]. Questions may also be submitted online via chat during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact 202/467-2921 or [email protected].