As shelter-in-place and similar orders are gradually lifting, organizations are confronted with the complexities of returning employees to work. Discuss best practices and suggestions for re-entry success as organizations and employees prepare to return to the office—with a focus on employee wellbeing and office culture.
- Determining your organization’s game plan for when physical offices re-open
- What will your organization's definition of a "new normal" and return to the office look like?
- How to effectively operate and communicate in a hybrid environment (conducting team meetings, maintaining a strong organizational culture, adapting to and accommodating different perspectives and comfort levels, dealing with conflict, etc.)
- Tips for providing continued support and inclusive environments for your teams when they’re back in the office if schools are still closed and other uncertainties remain
- What new employee wellbeing support systems will be in place?
- Where do we go from here? How to move forward with a more formal flex policy and other institutional changes.
Executive management, supervisors, human resource professionals, and other staff involved (or interested) in back-to-work planning and protocol
Manar Morales, President & CEO
The Diversity & Flexibility Alliance
Manar is a national thought leader on women's leadership and advancement, diversity & inclusion and workplace flexibility. She serves as President & CEO of the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, a think tank that collaborates with organizations to develop non-stigmatized flexible work policies that promote inclusive work cultures and help to advance more women into leadership positions.
The Alliance provides practical research-based solutions, training workshops, and strategic advisory services that increase organizational effectiveness through diversity and flexibility. Manar began her career as an employment litigator representing clients in all aspects of labor relations and employment law and has litigated in federal court, before federal administrative agencies, and in arbitration. In addition, Manar served as an adjunct faculty member of Georgetown University where she taught classes in Labor and Employment Law and Entrepreneurship.
For more information: https://dfalliance.com/team/manar-morales/
Have questions? Contact [email protected].
Registration is for one person (individuals receive unique log in credentials that cannot be shared). Discounted group pricing is available.
- $109 for members
- $209 for nonmembers
Webinars are recorded, in case you miss the live version (registrants automatically receive the recording and a PDF copy of the presentation within 24 hours). Continuing education credits are not available for recorded events.
Save 50% when registering a group of 10 or more people. Contact [email protected] for details.
- You will need a username and password to register through our website. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of the event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please email [email protected].
- Registration is for one person (individual logins are unique and cannot be shared). If you have multiple employees participating from one designated location (e.g., a conference room), all can listen and watch, though the completion certificate is only available to registered individuals.
- We encourage you to use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line, if possible. This option provides the best audio quality and allows you to listen to the webinar through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- For best results, we recommend using Google Chrome to log into the ClickMeeting platform.
- This webinar is worth 1 CEU/.1 PDH/1.2 CPE credits; CPE Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
- Registrants are required to log in via the individual web link provided by email before the webinar and participate for at least 45 minutes of the event, in order to receive a completion certificate.
- The completion certificate is only available to the person who registered for the webinar. Attendance is confirmed by the webinar report log. Certificates are emailed within a day of the event.
- Links to the PDF presentation and an audio recording will be sent out within 24 hours of the webinar.
We encourage you to submit questions for the speakers in advance by emailing [email protected]. You may also ask questions through a chat feature during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact [email protected].