This webinar will cover APPA’s salary survey, with a walkthrough of the survey and the information covered in it. We will also explore the results of last year’s survey as well as how public power salary information stacks up when compared to cooperatives and investor owned utilities.
- A walkthrough of APPA’s salary survey
- COVID-related topics added to this year’s survey
- An explanation of the information respondents are expected to provide
- How the survey data are summarized and reported
- 2019 results summary
- A summary of the 2019 Competitive Pay paper
- HR Professionals
- General Managers and other decision makers
- Paul Zummo, Director of Policy Research and Analysis, American Public Power Association
Contact [email protected].
- You will need a username and password to register through our website. If you need assistance, please contact our web services staff.
How to Join a Webinar
- Log-in information will be sent out the morning of each event (around 10:30 a.m. Eastern). If you do not receive the reminder email, please email [email protected].
- Registration is for one person (individual logins are unique and cannot be shared). If you have multiple employees participating from one designated location (e.g., a conference room), all can listen and watch, though the completion certificate is only available to registered individuals.
- We encourage you to use voice over internet protocol (VoIP) instead of a phone line, if possible. This option provides the best audio quality and allows you to listen to the webinar through your computer’s microphone and speakers.
- For best results, we recommend using Google Chrome to log into the ClickMeeting platform.
We encourage you to submit questions for the speaker(s) in advance by emailing [email protected]. You may also ask questions through a chat feature during the webinar.
Have questions? Contact [email protected].