The American Public Power Association’s Board of Directors recently approved APPA’s Business Plan, which aligns APPA’s strategic objectives and financial resources. This plan serves as a blueprint for stepping into a new era of investing in the success of our association and—by extension—the future of public power.
The plan outlines how APPA can leverage its strong position and tackle the challenge of aligning strategic and financial plans. With this work, the organization will be better positioned to support its members in addressing the known challenges they face today and those unknown challenges of the future. To do this, APPA will take a three-pronged approach of: 1) building sustainable non-dues revenue; 2) focusing on mission impact; and 3) delivering member value.
In the end, the plan is about being proactive to control our own destiny. Our goal is to keep member dues stable for the next five years under the timeline of the plan (2022-2026) while increasing our revenue/net income in non-dues categories, including non-utility dues. We will also move swiftly to create a process by which we assess our programs (which to keep and which to sunset) on a regular and equitable basis.
Join APPA President & CEO Joy Ditto and members of her senior team as they provide an overview of the plan and provide an opportunity for APPA members to asks questions about the plan and get answers from APPA staff.
- Joy Ditto, President & CEO, APPA
- Harry Olibris, Chief Financial Officer, APPA
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong Internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording
- Zoom Links: Zoom log in credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will be recorded and will be automatically be emailed to attendees within a week after the event.
Contact [email protected]