On Thursday, January 12, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern, APPA will provide a webinar to walk through the SEP application process for anyone who is interested in applying.
APPA’s Smart Energy Provider program provides recognition to public power utilities that demonstrate their leading practices in the areas of energy efficiency, distributed energy resources, and renewable integration. Utilities that successfully meet the guidelines in these areas earn the designation of a Smart Energy Provider. The webinar will cover the requirements in the program application, walk you through the grading process, and provide opportunities to ask any questions about the SEP application.
January 12, 2023 from 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern.
- Erin Miller, AVP of Energy Policy & Sustainability, American Municipal Power, Inc.
- Mary Medeiros McEnroe, Public Benefits Program Manager, Silicon Valley Power
- Scott Grieves, Sr. Account Manager, Kissimmee Utility Authority
- APPA staff
Have questions? Contact SEP Staff at [email protected].
This is a free webinar. You will need a username and password to register through APPA’s member portal. If you need assistance, please contact SEP staff at [email protected].
- This webinar will be recorded in case you miss the live version.
- This event will be held on the Zoom platform.
- Zoom login credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event. If you do not receive the reminder email, please email [email protected].
- Registration is for one person (individual logins are unique and cannot be shared). If you have multiple employees participating from one designated location (e.g., a conference room), all can listen and watch.