This event will be held on the Zoom Webinar platform on Monday, Nov. 14, from 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern.
Hear from former Representative and House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-CA) on the November 8 midterm election results and how they will impact Washington’s policy priorities in 2023. Learn what drove the results and what issues Congress and the White House are likely to focus on in the 118th Congress.
- Get an overview of the midterm election results and how they will shape the agenda in Washington
- Get a preview of what the House and Senate are expected to consider, including how a change in the majority in one or both chambers will impact President Biden’s ability to carry out his policy priorities.
- Hear about the issues most likely to impact public power utilities and the need for them to engage with their elected representatives and federal agencies
The Honorable Ed Royce, Policy Director, Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, former U.S. Representative and House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman.
- Zoom Webinar Application: You’ll need a strong internet connection, in order to run the Zoom webinar platform. Visit Zoom.us/test to ensure you are able to join a meeting.
- Audio: We recommend using your computer mic/audio to listen to the webinar (alternatively a call-in number will be provided).
Log In Credentials and Recording:
- Zoom Links: Zoom login credentials will be sent out 24 hours before the start of the webinar and a reminder will go out one hour before the event.
- Recording: This webinar will not be recorded.